Frequently Asked Questions
Question - How do I place an Order?
Answer - Do the following steps to successfully place an order:
- Click on the Product you wish to Purchase
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Provide your info (Mobile, Name, **Complete Address)
- Click "Continue Shipping Method"
- Choose "Free Shipping"
- Click "Continue Payment Method"
- Choose "Same as Shipping Address"
- Click "Complete Order"
- Congratulations! Your Order is Complete!
Question - What Mode of Payments do you Accept if I want to place an Order?
Answer - We Accept 4 Mode of Payments:
- Online Bank Transfer for BPI and Security Bank
- Over the Counter Payment for BPI and Security Bank
- Remittance via LBC, Cebuana, Mlhuillier, Western, PalawanExpress.
****For modes of payment 2, 3, and 4 kindly message us on Our FB Page so we can assist you with the information needed to Process your Payment.
Question - What is the Advantage of Choosing Upfront Payment from COD?
Answer - Upfront Mode of Payment has several Advantage compare to COD:
- Shorter Duration for Delivery. 1-4 Days Max.
- Wider Reach for Delivery (COD has Out of Delivery Zone areas)
- Package Can be Received from anyone who's home at your shipping Address without worrying about the payment.
Question - Do you accept Returns or Refunds?
Answer - Yes, SulitClick accepts Returns, Exchange and Refunds for Faulty Items. With the following Conditions (for our Shop's Security):
- If item is damage and/or defective upon receiving the package, the buyer/consignee must inform us the same day when it was receive.
****(our store has records for the time and date of every shipment.)
- Item must be in its Original Condition with Complete Accessories and Packaging.
- Item must not be Used or Worn out.
- ***If the Request for Return, Exchange, or Refund is within the said Condition, We will send you a Replacement without extra charge Or offer a Refund after we received the Defective item.
Question - What is the shipment Duration after placing an Order?
Answer - Shipment Time takes 3-7 days for areas within Metro Manila and 5-10 days for Outside Provinces. For some cases it may also take a Longer Duration especially for Remote Areas.